Terms & Conditions
This Site and related Services are provided by Spotlight whose trading address and registered office is 7 Leicester Place, London, WC2H 7RJ. VAT number 239068741. Registered in England and Wales, Company Number 07172054
For details of how to contact us click here.
Use of Spotlight
“Content” means the information and other material or applications available within the Site(s).
“Site” means the site located at profileperformers.com
“You” means the user of the Site(s) or the Content.
“we/us” means Spotlight.
Privacy and Personal data
You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Sites and Content belongs to and shall remain vested in us, our licensors or contributors.
Use of the Site
In addition to and not withstanding any restrictions noted above, you agree:
1. not to use the Content or Services for any unlawful purpose;
2. not to make any use of or interfere with the Site or Services such that the whole or part of the Site is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or the effectiveness or functionality of the Site is in any way impaired;
3. not to use the Site or Services for the transmission or posting of any viruses or any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character, or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
4. not to use a link to or content from a ProFile performer’s online profile on any publicly accessible website or otherwise without their express permission. You also agree to remove any link to or content from a ProFile performer’s online profile on request;
5. not to use a link to or content or information from casting details accessed via Spotlight on any publicly accessible website or otherwise without express permission of the Spotlight Casting Subscriber or their employer. You also agree to remove any link to or content or information from casting details on request;
6. not to (nor to facilitate any third party to) copy, transmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or create derivative works of the Site or Content (and associated ideas and information), or the Spotlight name or Logo, without prior written permission from Spotlight;
7. not to use the Spotlight logo, name, brand or materials to imply or attempt to imply any endorsement or other association of any product or company for any purpose.
We reserve the right to take appropriate action to prevent any contravention of the above and or any other contravention of Spotlight’s terms.
Scraping or Extraction – Prohibition
In addition to and not withstanding any restrictions noted above, the extraction, copying or reuse of any content, information or data from the Site by any automated system, software, manual process or otherwise, for use in other sites, applications or systems is strictly prohibited. You shall not engage in such acts or activity, nor authorise or facilitate others in relation to the same without our express written permission which will be subject to further written terms.
Liability / Disclaimer
As a ProFile performer, you agree that you are liable for the requesting permission to use the scripts and pieces in your tape.
Availability of the Site
You acknowledge that faults may lead to temporary unavailability of the Site and related Services; and that the operation of the Site and related Services may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks. Accordingly, the Site and Services are provided “as is” and we do not accept any liability arising from any non-availability or interruption in availability.
Links to other sites
We may provide links to other websites on our website or during other communications (for instance, booking services or software providers). You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites, nor for any issues encountered through your use of such services.
Changes to these terms and conditions
If you breach these terms and conditions, we may suffer loss. You agree to indemnify us against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any non-compliance by you with these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) together with any document expressly referred to in them comprise the entire agreement between you and us.
Each provision of these terms and conditions shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.